Codal is looking for candidates to build upon our award-winning success in creating custom software, and mobile solutions, by bringing innovation and drive to our team. At Codal, you'll enjoy all the benefits of working with Fortune 500 clients in an agency environment. Our team is made up of talented UX Designers, Visual Designers, Front & Back End Developers, and Strategists.
This position leads the requirements development for applying technology to satisfy business needs. Defines and documents internal and external user interfaces and supports system and data requirement clarification and definition. Systems and industry requirements for SaaS. Also, acting as the liaison among internal stakeholders to analyze, document, communicate and validate business and system requirements for platform applications. In addition, the job will entail working with customer’s applications Specific duties include but are not limited to the following essential job functions:
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. This position will work closely with all business groups and customers. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Direct the requirements development for applying technology to satisfy business needs.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys,
- site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts and decompose high-level information into details.
- Work with functional leads to transform and develop new requirements into SaaS design and implementation.
- Interface with staff developing strategy as technical advisor for new functionality from app exchange applications, releases, and upgrades If needed.
- Monitor CR and enhancement , Document changes to the design and implementation.
- Create and maintain workflows, approval processes, and validation rules based on internal stakeholder requirements .
- Manage ongoing support requests and administrative needs.
- Create training materials and documentation for SaaS users and train new end users applications.
- Interface with staff developing strategy as technical advisor for new functionality from app exchange applications, releases, and upgrades
- Interface with vendor partners and design optimal solutions for integration
- Define and document internal and external user interfaces and support system and data requirement clarification and definition.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the needed artifacts (i.e., functional requirements, business requirements document, use cases, GUI and screen and Interface designs).
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans.
- Familiarity with Integration components for Agile and SDLC ( for example, APIs, controllers, Web Services, callout, outbound messaging, and data loaders)
- Serve as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow.
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Work directly with and serve as the liaison between business units, technology teams and support teams.
- Assist in quality assurance and defining testing strategy and risks. Provide significant contributions in the testing and debugging of new software or enhancements to existing software.
- Ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
- Work with business unit personnel to identify required changes and communicate information to development team.
- Assist in the enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
- Review and edit requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution.
- Develop functional specifications and system design specifications.
- Deliver informative, well-organized presentations.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology Management or related discipline or equivalent and 2 to 4 years of direct experience.
- Experience using enterprise-wide requirements definition and management systems and methodologies.
- Experience with Agile delivery methods is desired.
- Knowledge of all phases of software development including requirements analysis, design,